Shipping and Delivery
We deliver gifts throughout New Zealand.
Courier-Post Delivery Delay Update
In Alert Levels 2 and 3, more retailers have started operating online so there has been a huge increase in the number of parcels needing delivery. Courier Post are receiving record numbers of parcels, over 200 parcels every minute. This increase in volume means you may face potential delivery delays. Most of their parcels are being delivered within 2-3 working days but in some cases, they are seeing delays of up to 10 working days in Auckland and 5 working days anywhere else in the country. If you have a question about your delivery, please help their team out by checking out their FAQs first and only calling Courier Post team if your parcel has been delayed longer than five working days. Rest assured that while there may be a delay, they are working hard to get your parcel delivered as fast as possible.
Here’s what Courier Post are doing to get things moving
- People from across the business are lending a hand to support our delivery and processing teams.
- Drivers from other industries such as taxi drivers or shuttle drivers are helping with deliveries.
- There are 11 sites across the country processing parcels 24/7
- There are approximately 200 extra delivery vehicles.
- Parcels are being delivered 7 days a week.
- An additional 3,000 containers are being used to transport parcels around the country.
- FREE STANDARD delivery takes 2-3 business days and 2-4 business days for RURAL addresses.
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY delivery takes 1 business day from collection. 2-3 days for RURAL addresses.
- SATURDAY delivery option available at checkout.
Order cut-off time is 15h00 for the parcel to be collected by the courier the same day. Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday.
No delivery on public holidays.