Gardener mug and honey gift
A lovely gardener gift - a little something to sooth the soul.
- Nudi Point "Make it all better" healing balm. Naturally antibiotic, anti-septic anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal. "Make it all better" has superior healing properties from everything from eczema to rashes to cracked skin. But not only that, this will be your life saver if your little ones get an insect bite, rash, or burn. The vast selection of natural ingredients are too many to name, but but work together to provide you will all you need to be all better again.
- Nudi Point "Honey, mind your beeswax" soap. Alongside all the usual ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter and olice oil, this body bar comes with a generous helping of NZ Manuka honey and beeswax. Leaves your skin feeling (and smelling) amazing.
- Urban Honeybee Project honey (340g) harvested from the Christchurch Urban landscape. Christchurch Botanical Honey is the result of inner city bees that have foraged throughout Christchurch's parks and neighbourhood gardens in search of the perfect nectar source. This honey is 100% local, (minimal food miles) and seasonally unique to its location and never to be repeated. The honey is extracted, creamed, packed by hand into jars and labelled. It is not blended, overheated or fine filtered.
- Urban honeybee project bee friendly wildflower seeds for the garden. Honeybees contribute to over one third of our global food supply through pollination. This selection of bee attracting wildflower seeds provides bees with a wide variety of pollen and nectar sources resulting in happy healthy bees! Best sown during spring and early summer.
- Beautiful gardening theme mug (296ml).
OPTION OF INCLUDING: A set of Joseph Bentley garden tools
This gardener mug and honey gift makes the perfect gardener gift!
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and delivery
PLEASE NOTE THAT A SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED ON DELIVERY.
If the recipient is not home when the parcel is delivered, a card to call will be left for them to arrange re-delivery at a suitable time/date. If you know that the recipient will not be home, you may authorise us to instruct the courier to leave the parcel at the door (sender's risk).
Order cut-off time is 13h00 for the parcel to be collected by the courier the same day. Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday. Orders placed late on a Friday or over the weekend, will be collected by the courier on the Monday. No dilivery on public holidays (except Christchurch area).
PLEASE DO NOT SELECT ECONOMY DELIVERY IF YOU EXPECT DELIVERY THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY
You may select your delivery date at checkout if purchasing in advance.
Address checker - Please click on this link if you are having problems with the address (showing no postal delivery), please use the Courier Post address checker to ensure you have the correct spelling, area code, etc.
Next business day delivery - the parcel with be delivered one business day after the order has been collected (2 days for rural addresses).
Economy option - please allow 2-3 business days for delivery.
Please note that delivery times are estimates provided by Courier Post and are made in good faith (they do a fantastic job, but remember they are human too).
CHRISTCHURCH DELIVERIES 7 DAYS A WEEK - We will deliver personally (residential addresses only).
Please note that delivery times are estimates provided by Courier Post and are made in good faith. They do a fantastic job, but remember they are human too!