Honeybee honey gift
A unique honey gift for any occasion
Gift box includes:
- Urban Honeybee Project honey, harvested from the Christchurch Urban landscape. Christchurch Botanical Honey is the result of inner city bees that have foraged throughout Christchurch's parks and neighbourhood gardens in search of the perfect nectar source. 100% local and seasonally unique to its location and never to be repeated. The honey is extracted, creamed, packed by hand into jars and labelled. It is not blended, overheated or fine filtered.
- Urban honeybee project bee friendly wildflower seeds for the garden. Honeybees contribute to over one third of our global food supply through pollination. This selection of bee attracting wildflower seeds provides bees with a wide variety of pollen and nectar sources resulting in happy healthy bees! Best sown during spring and early summer.
- Chocolate coated central Otago apricots. REPLACED BY She Universe chocolate rolled hazelnuts.
- Gretel's Swiss style zesty nutty honey gingerbread finger.
OPTION 1 includes
- Lovely honey coloured teddy bear (20cm)
OPTION 2 includes:
- Nudi Point "Honey mind your beeswax" soap.
- Nudi Point Hazelnut & vanilla sundae body butter.
Our gifts are packaged in handcrafted wooden boxes, covered with recyclable clear cello. We finish the gift off with a lovely ribbon and add your personal note (please don't forget this at checkout).
If any item is out of stock, we will replace it with an equivalent item of the same or higher value.
Our honeybee gift is a honey gift for honey lovers!